TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DREAM BIG CONTEST
Exness Asia Pte Ltd (hereinafter the Exness) promotes and organises the DREAM BIG CONTEST (hereinafter “the Contest”). Please read carefully the current Terms and Conditions. Information on the entry requirements, prizes and awards of the Contest form part of the current.
- Entry to the Contest will be deemed as acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions.
- Contest is open through Facebook, Linkedin, VK, Weibo in www.exnessdreambig.com (hereinafter the microsite) for everyone aged 18 and over (hereinafter “Entrant or Entrants or You”) and in the following languages English, Hindi, Arabic, Farsi, Russian, Thai, Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Vietnamese, Urdu, Bengali, French.
- Exness’s employees, immediate family members of Exness employees and employees of the agencies associated with this Contest are not eligible to enter into this Contest. Immediate family means any of the following: child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entrants from USA, Japan and Israel and/or residence of USA, Japan and Israel are excluded from the Contest.
Prerequisites for participating the Contest:
- Personal account to either Facebook or VK or Linkedin or Weibo.
- Internet access.
- Enter into the microsite through Facebook or VK or Linkedin or Weibo and submit your Dream.
For participating to the Contest and become an eligible Entrant you must login to the microsite through your social media account either with Facebook or Linkedin or VK or Weibo
and share your dream that you want to turn into reality (hereinafter the Dream) on any of your social media accounts.
Then you may increase your chances to win the Contest by collecting as much points as possible with the below actions:
- Get votes from friends in the poll which can be found in the microsite www.exnessdreambig.com
- Prepare and share video with your Dream to your account in any social media by submitting the URL in the relevant section of the microsite.
- Share the picture of your Dream to your account in any social media by submitting the URL in the relevant section of the microsite.
- Share the URL of your Dream by submitting the URL in the relevant section of the microsite.
- Share Exness’s videos (as they can be found in social media page of Exness and microsite).
- Play the weekly quiz games of Exness as it can be found in microsite www.exnessdreambig.com. Each quiz game should be played only once from each Entrant.
- Generally follow the information on the User Dashboard in the microsite.
- Each Entrant is allowed to share each video, picture and URL only once, except in a scenario when a user’s submission is disqualified. In case of disqualification, user can make these submissions again.
- Sharing of your wish for votes in social media is allowed as many times as you wish.
- The Top 25 scorers of the Contest will be featured in the leaderboard at microsite and a panel of 5 judges will vote for the winner.
- Incomplete or incorrect entries to the Contest will be deemed invalid.
- Period: The Contest commences from 3rd June 2016 And closes on 15th August 2016.
- Entries received post the closure date of the Contest will not be considered as eligible entries. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Entrant’s responsibility and it depends on the quality of his/her Internet service.
- By entering to Contest, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Exness reserves the right, at any time of the Contest to verify the eligibility of Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age , place of residence and nationality) in its sole discretion and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who interfere with the entry process.
- Exness will hold the right to announce the winners at its own discretion. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize: The prize for the winner of the Dream Big Contest will be good/goods as per Dream shared by the winner in social media with the value ton greater than US $10,000. (value of USD on the date of the announcement of the winner will be considered)
- Winner will be notified through his/her social media account.
- Entries which have been deleted will not be taken into account.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, Exness reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time to be specified by Exness. Failure to claim prize or element of the prize within this time frame or in the manner specified may result disqualification and/or selections of an alternate winner.
Exness may disqualify an Entrant for any of the following reasons:
- Breach of the current Terms and Conditions
- Entries which automatically generated by a computer.
- Incomplete or corrupted entries.
- Single Entrant uses several accounts of the same or different social media accounts to participate in the Contest.
- An Entrant of the Contest acts in bad faith and/or abusively in a manner that is not comply with the purpose of the Contest.
- Entries with fake details.
- Entrant with unethical or inappropriate posts or posts that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- Where a submitted Dream is not appropriate for any ethical or legal reason, Exness reserves the right to disqualify this Entrant.
- If any goods pertaining to any wish (or part of any wish) is unavailable, Exness, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) to a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- Prize is not transferable, non exchangeable and non-convertible and there is no cash alternative.
- By entering this Contest, Entrants acknowledge that Exness may use your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Contest (including any outcome), and any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Exness.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Exness (including its officers, employees and agents)
excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Contest, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Exness’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Exness) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Exness;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or
- use of a prize including attendance at events included as part of the prize.
- Exness collects personal information in order to conduct the Contest and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and relevant regulatory authorities upon request. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Exness may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use and publish the information for promotional, marketing including but not limited email or telephone communication in the provided correspondence with the Entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information upon Exness request.
- These Terms and Conditions are made in English. Any other language translation is provided as convenience only. In the case of inconsistency or discrepancy between original English texts and their translation into any other language Engish version will prevail.
- Once prizes have left Exness’ premises, Exness and its associates take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.